It’s creamy, hearty and satisfying. The perfect winter soup that pairs perfectly with Lemony Maple Millet Muffins.
Creamy Celery Root Chowder
- 8 cups water
- 1 celery root peeled and cubed
- 1 head of cauliflower cubed
- 4 leeks sliced thinly (only white parts)
- 4 cloves garlic crushed and chopped
- 1 tsp thyme
- ~add in later~
- 1 cup parsley chopped
- fresh dill for garnish
- 2 TBS lemon juice
- salt and pepper for seasoning after service
- Mix all ingredients (except parsley, dill, lemon juice) together in large soup pot on medium heat.
- Simmer for 30 min until celery root is tender.
- Remove 3/4 of the soup and puree in blender.
- Pour back into soup and stir in parsley and lemon juice.
- Serve with a garnish of dill and salt and pepper.
Feed Life https://feedlife.ca/